Cheese Earthquake Bread

Felt like baking some bread, so I chose the Cheese Earthquake bread. Need to use up my cheddar cheese too! Although I didn't have the bread loaf pan, I used my cake loaf pan.

Mix the dry ingredients throughly.

Added the butter into the dough for the final kneading.

After kneading, put it to proof.

After more than an hour's proofing. This is what I got.

Roll it flat after proofing. Then sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on it and roll it like swiss roll.

This is the "swiss roll" style bread.

I put it into my oven, and placed a bowl of boiling water in it to let it proof further. It needs some humility.

After more than an hour, take it out and slit it open on top and put some cheese onto it and brush it with egg.

This is my bread.

Presenting the cross section of the cheese earthquake bread!

Recipe is extracted from my baking school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
March 15, 2008 at 5:11 PM

hi, your bread looks nice. may i know which baking school u attend?

Passionate About Baking said...
March 16, 2008 at 9:24 AM

Hi Wendy,
I attended the Professtional Baking Course by Creative Culinaire (www.creativeculinaire.com). Chef Judy is conducting another course in Professional Baking Course in June.. Have fun!

wendy said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:54 PM

hi, your bread looks nice. may i know which baking school u attend?

Post a Comment

Be free with your mind!